Guest Post Gaming Blogs writing and publishing an article on another person’s website is known as guest posting (or guest blogging), and the articles you create in this situation are referred to as guest posts. What drives people to post as guests, too? more visitors returning to your website, which will enhance brand awareness. Referral traffic is referred to as traffic from such sources.
Finding Opportunities for Guest Blogging
Discovering opportunities for guest posting should be your first step. Your first objective while looking for websites to guest post on is to discover ones that are pertinent to your area or industry. You seek blogs that fit the following requirements:
- The articles are specific to your field or industry.
- Your industry will attract the blog’s readers.
- The blog has attracted readers’ attention (articles have been shared on social media and received comments).
- Since the blog owner uses social media, they are aware that they will promote their work there.
For instance, you should look for Pets & Animals blogs with an active readership of reviews if you have a gaming focus, gaming sites, you produced a game and want to promote it, you have content related to games, or you want to share game knowledge. The simple solution is to work with a guest posting business that offers gaming guest posts.
There are undoubtedly more advantages than just these 7, but these are some of my personal favourites.
Expand your audience base
Posting on sites that target the same niche market as you will give you all of these advantages. How does that affect you? By contributing as a guest blogger, you may expand your audience and drive more visitors to your website.
Calculate your own score.
You can open a “gateway” for pertinent guest posting services to write for you by commenting on other blogs. It makes perfect sense for these visitors to link to your page from your blog so that their followers can read what they’ve posted there. Obviously ideal for SEO purposes are quality backlinks. Oh, and increase the amount of traffic to your blog.
Authors’ Post-Submission Instructions
To write an article and send it to us, kindly carefully follow the guidelines below:
Write articles that our audience will find fascinating, unique, and valuable. It ought to be original (we’ll manually examine it too).
Use the appropriate headers and subheadings (H2, H3, and H4) to describe the post.
- To ensure there are no spelling, sentence, or grammatical errors, please read the content at least twice before submitting.
- Create a compelling title with no more than 60 characters for better SEO.
- Your blog post can only contain one link if it is at least 600 words long.
- Use images that aren’t copyright-protected or, if necessary, give proper attribution. The in-content photographs are 900 x 500 pixels, while the feature image is 1200 x 700 pixels. Please respect these restrictions.
- If you can, include a video to improve the blog article and make it simpler to understand.
- Please remember that you are not allowed to send us any posts that you have already published anywhere else. Similarly to this, your content cannot be made live anywhere else once it has been uploaded to our website.
- Include internal and external links with suitable anchor texts throughout the entire piece of content, if at all possible (but these should be pertinent to the post and provide readers with value, not merely serve as advertisements). Links that aren’t related will be ignored. Affiliate links are not allowed.
On our blog, we’re willing to post both reviews and advertisements. If you can, please let us know what kind of reviews you would like to read on our site. This content won’t be sticky, but it will remain in our blog archives forever. Each of these types of guest postings costs $100.
You can pitch us and send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org if everything goes well and you successfully generate an article to post on Pandaatlanta.
There are a number of methods to reach us if you need to. You can contact us by email or through the skype.